Yes that's slightly useful, athough slightly hard to locate.

What turns out to be more useful is clicking on the task's row itself,
without clicking on the tasks title [e.g. on the Icons column in my setup]
works quite well for me as it takes me from a list view (e.g. when I am
looking at my starred list for today) directly to the hierarchical All
Tasks view. And then double-clicking again conveniently take me back to my
Starred view.

But is there is a way to do this with hotkeys (which would be much faster)?
Enter + Shift
Enter + Control
Enter + Alt
Or any other combination of the above ...} all seem to take me into editing
the title.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c0fb05d7-1358-4f7a-8bef-e066c7583878%40googlegroups.com.