Hello all :)

I am trying to learn my way around MLO, which is the best app, isn't :)?

I'm confused on exactly what does the cloud sync covers exactly?

It doesn't seem to sync reminders or contexts?

*Especially reminders, *they are very important as I set up specific
reminders for many tasks on my desktop, and would like them to pop on my
phone rather than just the desktop.

I'd appreciate your help to understand exactly is NOT included in the cloud
sync.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d2733367-7f29-475d-b3d7-ced31ed19296%40googlegroups.com.