Hello Fernando,

Michael and Nick's point is that the outcome you're looking for can already
be achieved with existing MLO functionality. However, your suggestion
wouldn't add any complication (in fact it would be quite a neat option, if
it can be implemented reasonably easily by the developers) so, although I
can't imagine I'd use it, I'd agree that it would be a useful addition for
others.

>From my experience of being on the beta team, I'd say the decision on which
features to develop is based on the level of interest (number of positive
on whether the suggestion fits with Andrey's vision for direction of the
software. So, there isn't really a count of thumbs up and down and there
isn't any guarantee of which suggestions will be adopted.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cc51ffb7-e4db-47e9-92ad-d88f24e085d3%40googlegroups.com.