Hello AJ,

I'm not using tags at the moment. However, they're more flexible than
contexts, so you could use them for one off notes, for hash-tags or for
storing information like the cost or the time you've spent on a task. If
you have an efficient system already, then don't worry about it and don't
bother using it. If you come up with a new way in which you want to
categorise your tasks for filtering, then you'll have a spare parameter
which might be useful.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/daab86d7-f56d-49ef-b2d5-fea776280b0b%40googlegroups.com.