Hello Aiman,
When I delegate a task or I'm waiting for input from someone, I set the
context to "?Waiting" and I put the person's name at the top of my task
notes, with a ? tag for example: ?Joe Smith.  That way, when I'm talking to
Joe Smith about something, I can quickly search my outline for "?Joe", to
remind myself what other tasks are waiting from inputs from him.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d42f80ab-d586-4c06-9a02-1187738e0894%40googlegroups.com.