Hello John,

For the two devices to sync, you always have to have both of them in front
of you. MLO is set up so that you always have to initiate the sync from a
button on the mobile device.

Hope that helps and gets you a step closer to setting up how you work with
MLO.

Regards,
Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/74562b1a-9377-4c33-80cc-b104bd1e5020%40googlegroups.com.