Hello,

Similar to 'notifications' in Google Calendar, which can be set by default
for any new event, is it possible to have reminders by default on for every
new task?

There are several suggested behaviors:

   1. Add new task
      1. X time & Y days before End Date, if End Date is set.
      2. X time & Y days before Start Date, if Start Date is set.
      3. In case neither exists, then no auto-reminder is set

I'd be happy with few choices, e.g. set reminders always on task start date.
It is super effective, as I'm using MLO cloud and Android, so even if I get
busy or forget to use MLO daily, I'll get a notification on my mobile phone.

Currently, I have to enable reminders for every single new task...

I hope this feature can be considered, if it doesn't exist.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ae3eb076-cf31-4951-aee4-ecd0740ce212%40googlegroups.com.