If I read it right, this is a Beta, but if we want to continue using the
Beta after 15 days, we have to pay?!  I don't recollect every having to had
paid to help test an application in Beta.

First observation: the columns in the View side bar, for overdue and total
number of tasks seem much wider than necessary.  I like to reserve room for
the Main view.  Is it possible to make these less wide?

I am looking forward to trying more more of this new (Beta!) release.

Grant

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/35911ac6-2d3d-4595-870e-b59e3de050ec%40googlegroups.com.