Yeah, this has to do with the pay system MLO contracted... in Europe we
also end up paying 21% sales tax (although its not itemized in the bill),
which indeed, is not correct, unless MLO part of the European Union, which
I think is not the case.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d62a7f99-cdad-49b7-bca6-6cbedb36cbdb%40googlegroups.com.