MG,

  good idea~! Using TextTag with a #. #TextTag

  This way by searching #, we get all the task listed with #TextTag.

  Or we can use other symbols to represent other things, like >PersonName
or $PaymentDue

  a good workaround.

  btw, i just notice that the search filter comes with checkboxes, 1 of
them is for TextTag. :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2Bd7AE7QPXtoEuM6-NkZrawYiw-bxSP%3D_nLbLS-_HNMY3w%40mail.gmail.com.