MOK,

Great catch, the search text box check box.  That works for me just fine
for what I asked - which was to be able to see tasks with a specific tag
with minimal work.

As an aside, I think tags should evolve into something similar as Context
as far as filtering, views, management.  But then they would be the same as
Contexts I guess... so its a tough call, but worth debating.

btw I use a whole group of pre-cursors to words I use as tags, go give them
more meaning

for example

   - #is for projects,
   - ! is an area of responsibility,
   - % is for routines,
   - : is for people
   - > is for a source of information (eg >Web and
   - < is for my generated output formats (eg Notes,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d5aece3b-84a7-4ad7-8b4e-107f0818d0b8%40googlegroups.com.