Hello, just downloaded the app and trying to get started. Would like to get 
up and running soon to get the most bang out of my 45 day trial.

I've read through the first 4 chapters of the PDF and watched a couple of 
videos, but a bit confused. The PDF feels more like a reference than a 
tutorial, and both have the same problem. They both show views of the 
software that I don't have. The PDF shows a bunch of tabs and the video has 
two, Ouline and To-Do. The PDF even states that, "When you create new 
MyLifeOrganized file there are two default tabs are created: Outline ...and 
To-Do ...

My software has one tab, My Workspace. 

Should I keep reading and watching and all will be made clear, or is there 
someplace with an actual, hold my hand tutorial. I've worked with software 
for 30+ years, including just about every task manager on the planet, so 
I'm not a newbie, but this software is obviously very deep and I don't want 
to get off on the wrong foot. 


Or should I just dive in? After all, I can start over with a clean file.

Thanks - and I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/4be77023-5eaa-4b9f-82e0-bb71c8d8202e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to