I recommend diving in. MLO is flexible enough that you can reorganize things as 
needed without much issue. I’ve regularly made large plans and outlines and 
structures that I scrapped with a click by dumping it into another folder set 
to be hidden.

Nothing you read about MLO will make as much sense until you’ve actually used a 
bit of MLO. After that, it’s there for reference. In general, there’s the full 
on outline view, and other views that show only parts of that outline based on 
parameters you can setup, or that are built in. That’s 90% of the core 
functionality right there. Start off simple and grow based on your needs. Don’t 
be the guy that makes 30 contexts and 50 folders with 50 folders in each from 
the get go.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/11b960ef-3c1e-4395-85e9-8d081138806f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to