I use WiFi sync, mostly for similar reasons to you.  One thing which helps 
is that I only sync my file when I'm at home, where I have set up static IP 
addresses for my devices. This means my desktop gets recognised next time I 
sync.

It would be good to have the Wi-Fi sync remember your device name or some 
unique ID in the MLO file, rather than looking for a constant IP address.

Stéphane

On Monday, 11 June 2018 07:25:44 UTC+1, Mike K. wrote:
>
> I'm a bit worried to store all my tasks in the MLO Cloud. 
>
> I don't have any top secret files, but I'm unconfortable by the fact that 
> these tasks are stored unencrypted. 
>
> I've tried to use Wifi-Sync only for a couple of days, but that's a bit of 
> a hassle because of changing IP addresses.
>
> Are there any plans to encrypt the cloud storage in the future? 
>
> How do you  feel about this? 
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6f7ef2b9-4455-489c-bc1e-3d33386472c8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to