Since https does encrypt your tasks over Internet, what kind of attack are you worried about? And since they use Amazon services it seems it might be encrypted on the server storage too, and otherwise securely protected by a very large and resourseful company.
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:08:14 PM UTC-6, Mike K. wrote: > > I might do the same thing. It's a shame that Wifi-sync only allows syncing > with 1 mobile device. Currently I use 3 devices. (Laptop / iPad / iPhone). > > Maybe I'll create 2 profiles. 1 cloud profile with some general routine > tasks and 1 Wifi-sync profile with some more personal todo's. > > Op maandag 11 juni 2018 19:03:59 UTC+2 schreef Stéph: > > >> I use WiFi sync, mostly for similar reasons to you. One thing which >> helps is that I only sync my file when I'm at home, where I have set up >> static IP addresses for my devices. This means my desktop gets recognised >> next time I sync. >> >> It would be good to have the Wi-Fi sync remember your device name or some >> unique ID in the MLO file, rather than looking for a constant IP address. >> >> Stéphane >> >>> >>> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/966a0c39-4990-4bb0-954a-d306e8062f3a%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
