Since https does encrypt your tasks over Internet, what kind of attack are
you worried about? And since they use Amazon services it seems it might be
encrypted on the server storage too, and otherwise securely protected by a
very large and resourseful company.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/966a0c39-4990-4bb0-954a-d306e8062f3a%40googlegroups.com.