Hi.

I share files across multiple devices.  For reasons I won't go into, when I
work in my office I don't want reminders on my tablet so I turn them off.  I
also don't want reminders on my desktop, but presently I can't turn them off
without effecting reminders on the other platforms.

DESIRED BEHAVIOR: A master switch on the desktop called "Allow
reminders".same as the tablet version.

Hahaha I'll bet one of you geni-asses (geniuses) will tell me it's already
there!  Please do!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/00a201d4026a%245298c6c0%24f7ca5440%24%40yahoo.com.