I appreciate the support to my thread, and I agree with all you wrote, but
with the limited staff, I would prefer they keep working on the product
first, documentation second, and forum support third.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0eb73ba1-45ec-4a43-b247-9f826835f20e%40googlegroups.com.