Am 13.06.2018 um 15:03 schrieb imajeff:
> Ok I think the first step would be you create the group (I like
> Discourse), as an unofficial thing. Then if it gets organized and
> looks good it will be easier to convince the official MLO people to
> start using it.

First you need to convince the users of this forum that it's really worthwhile to switch. Not everybody likes forums. Google groups have many advantages over forums, e.g. they are free, reliable, well-archived, you can subscribe via mail, using them like a mailing list. Personally I only use forums that I can subscribe to via mail or RSS feed. Of course you can create an additional forum, but then the community would be split which is also not so helpful.

-- Christoph

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b0570bb5-f75d-3fee-4241-67f8ac03fe66%40online.de.