Hi,

We are considering a Web app. Or, rather choosing between Mac and Web
version. We will make an announcement once we make a final decision.
We can confirm what Joel said, a web version would be much simplified and
lack some features indeed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b8df672a-d59b-4e09-9c67-8906f7e4f084%40googlegroups.com.