Personally, I used hotkeys A LOT, as they are about x10 faster than using a
mouse.

This page that I create may help you.
https://shortcutworld.com/MyLifeOrganized/win/MyLifeOrganized_Shortcuts
Feel free to edit if any errors. Not yet updated for MLO Windows V5 (are
there any changes ??)

I recommend printing it out and highlighting any hotkeys that you are
planning to learn with a blob using a bright highlighter pen, and then
keeping the printout visible from your desk/work surface.
Once you have both learned and got into the habit of using said hotkey, you
can then go over it and darken it with a slightly darker highlighter pen.

==> Works for me  :^)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6dff47b3-c947-4d41-bec9-b6e277272770%40googlegroups.com.