1 more thing to add. when i export my views, i always put them in my cloud
straight away (dropbox/google drive/one drive...etc) and on the other
device, i can find and download the file easily.

Another way is to email the exported file which u can quickly open and
download it to your device.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2Be4DCTFFZMDqgCePU7ctRC7pj-YCvFS1xS_BMWYkHWPOg%40mail.gmail.com.