Hey JR, thanks for the kind words. I'll definitely let you know when I
write how I utilize MLO.

Seeing as you are somewhat new to this, below is an entry I wrote that
might help. In fact, it's an exercise that I still do to this day.

https://gtdtips.wordpress.com/2016/06/11/the-very-first-thing-you-should-do/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/daeb35b6-ba8d-4203-8276-112f0acfe81c%40googlegroups.com.