Hi David,
thanks.
Ok, that might be promising :)
But how can you change the note taking app? In the link it says "press on
that text "take a note", however it's inactive in my phone.

After I register any note, it saves it into its own note app (which is very
rudimentary, you can read more about it here:
https://9to5google.com/2018/10/23/google-assistant-lists-notes/).
There's no possibility to disable or delete this app, as far as I know,
because it's a part of Google Assistant.
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0382d646-a9f4-4272-a2b1-fcb867fd2d9d%40googlegroups.com.