Hi,

I currently have a Task that recurs every Monday but occasionally I need it
to move to a Tuesday for just one week. Is there a way of doing this
without changing the whole recurring pattern, as I want the next occurrence
to revert back to Monday?

I guess what I'm trying to do is postpone a weekly task by one day but only
for this week.

I can amend the recurrence and then revert back to every Monday but it
seems a bit of a kludge!

Does anyone know of an easy way to postpone a one-off occurrence of a
recurring task? ( I don't want to skip the occurrence completely just move
one occurrence back a day)

Thanks,

Richard