Hi Stephane,

Thank you for the really quick reply! The task is to send out a meeting
agenda with the meeting usually being on a Tuesday but it may be Wednesday
occasionally. Your second option works perfectly thank you; the task will
appear on Monday's list but remain until Tuesday if not checked off.

Thank you

Richard