hi

1) see attached 2 screenshots.
press with the left mouse button on the red circles.
thus you can show only the recent completed tasks ("recent" - can be
customized)
enjoy!

2) ==//==
3) yep. you can also group tasks by completed status. Thus the list may
look cleaner.
4)
4.1) if you have tasks which depend on the completed one, then those tasks
will become active.
more here:
MyLifeOrganized - Help
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/MyLifeOrganized%20User%27s%20Guide.pdf>

chapter 6.10
4.2) also read about  the *Complete subtasks in order *feature.
4.3) some trigers can be defined by making tasks reccuring. see screenshot
3.

happy MLOwing !

Best regards
Andrew

вторник, 2 февраля 2021 г. в 19:51:17 UTC+2, Ying Dong: