*"Any notebook, section header, page or paragraph can be linked from
anywhere - just right-click and copy the link, to paste it into another
application. That way you can link to your notebook from an MLO task."*

This looks like the perfect tool for my needs and when pasting the Onenote
link into e.g. MS Word it works as described, but pasting a link into MLO
creates a link to my notebook at Onedrive instead of my local Onenote App.
How can I change that behavior (using a Windows 10 PC)?

Thanks in advance
Sipio