Thank you Marvin I hope I can find out what that feature was, maybe by
searching for your posts. Most of the requests are not being done because
changing one thing changes how others can use it but
they could have been implemented easily by a scripting API for that person
and anyone who also wanted the same behavior.

Also people are confused where to send their feature request because often
there is no response by support email or posting here but also it still
says to use another service
where people vote on requests, but we don't see any sign whether those are
being looked at anymore.

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 6:31 AM Marvin <marv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for the record, I suggested a feature end of March and now beginning
> of May I'm getting asked to test out it's implementation in the beta. I
> don't get everything I wish for, as some of my wishes are either niche or
> in opposition to other ideas. But figured I would share that development is
> still active.
>
> On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 3:43:53 AM UTC-5 patricio...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I haven’t been a MLO app user for such a long time as you, but it didn’t
>> take me much time to start suspecting what you are confirming here. It
>> seems the frequency with which new MLO versions/upgrades are released is
>> super low. I started considering to move to another app, ideally a bit more
>> visual. All that said, I have to admit I haven’t found a perfect
>> alternative app yet.

 "It is not what I believe that will make-or-break; It is what I'm doing
about it." --Jefferson Smith