Hi Mirko.

Your concern was probably answered already so ignore this if so.

1.      Starting with my Main View, I create the view I want and in my advanced
filter I put “Completed = False” as one of the line items.  Then, once I save
that custom view (or resave it), the Dashboard will reflect the change. But you
know this, apparently, so….
2.      …so first let me give my own answer.  In my case the Dashboard always
reflects the filtering from the Main View (I have one view that doesn’t update
properly but it indeed acknowledges the filtering).  Again, you apparently know
filters well, so what’s the problem? My guess, and it’s just a guess, since I
think you’ve tried the obvious, is that it’s possible you haven’t re-saved the
custom view once you edit it’s filter.  In other words, if I edit a view to
remove completed, the Dashboard will still show them.  If I edit a view to
remove the hierarchy, the Dashboard will still show them.  That is, until I
re-save my changes in the main view.  Then the Dashboard should update
instantly. If not…

…then you either have a special bug, or else someone else has a better answer.

Take Care,

Michael Emerald, CFA

Performance Business Design

Owner, Business Strategy Consultant