I am not sure if this is the best way to handle things, but it works for
me. If you can suggest something that will make my life easier, please do
so.

I set up each of my clients as a Context so I can filter on tasks by Client.

Sometimes I have a task which needs to be done for several, or all,
clients. When I do, I create the task and then duplicate it multiple times
and update the context accordingly for each. It would be great if I could
just duplicate it automatically for selected contexts.

I know I can attach multiple contexts to a task, but by doing so, I can't
complete the task for an individual context. That is, I can't mark the task
complete for the client.

Thanks.
Gary