Hi, gary. I have a suggestion which might save a little bit of work. Not a big
improvement but probably a little better. Make a folder for each one of your
clients, and make sure that the folder has that client's context. Then when you
have a new task that you need to do for multiple clients, set up the task in
some neutral location and then copy it to each of the appropriate folders. On
the way into the folder if your options are set correctly, the task will be
given the context of its parent folder. This is, to me, a little bit easier
than opening each task and editing it to change the context.
-Dwîght