I am trialling the new windows version

I am trying to set up for GTD because the GTD template doesnt follow the
david allen book

Please help answer 4 questions:

1. What is the difference between "Outline" and "To Do" on the left hand
panel? Is it possible to have a third area? (See point 2 below).

2. Is the outline section on the left where I add my areas of focus? (e.g.,
Home, Family, Leisure/Fun/Hobbies/Interests, Finance, Work, Mental &
Physical Wellbeing, etc)?

3. Is the horizontal tab where I add my weekly review  process? As per the
book, it is divided into inbox, last week’s completion, projects, areas of
focus (horizon 2), goals (horizon 3), and vision(horizon 4).

4. Do references which apply to multiple projects or across an area of
focus go in a horizontal tab or on the left. (As per david allen's book,
references material associated with a specific project goes with that
project).

TIA/gary