I have recently re-thought how I am using my time, which resulted in some extensive changes to the open hours schedule for some of my contexts. Some contexts have complex hours. There are several groups of contexts that all have the same hours.

When I make a change, in many cases, I have to make the same change to a number of different contexts. This is tedious and timeconsuming.

Request #1
let me open the HOURS page for one context and copy it and then go into another context and paste it

Request #2
When I open a context and check of other contexts that are contained in the first context, give an option that the contained contexts will inherit the hours of the container context. The advantage of this over request #1 is that future changes to the container context would immediately show up in the contained contexts, no additional copying and pasting needed

-Dwîght