Thanks, Leigh, but my problem is something else.
I know about custom formatting and use it*.  *It includes a section for
'active tasks' which I have as the default green, but....
my question was about the  'Active Actions' view.
There I can add the project name, or folder names to the Task Caption.
Unfortunately, this additional text is changed to the active actions
default color in this view.  What I want is for the appended project/folder
text to retain its original format

Hierarchy view
[image: v2.png]

Active Actions view