Sorry, I just realized this is unclear - I meant that I copy my .mlo
data file (usually default.ml) to the other computer. I use multiple
computers, and I find I have to copy the data file every time I make a
change to views or workspaces, so maybe I should look into that export
thing you mention, but so far copying the file has worked ok. The sync
configuration is stored in the data file, so it syncs up fine. I have
found when restoring a backup that I have to disconnect the Internet
connection before I open it or it syncs and I get the problems back.
There are probably much better ways to do this.

 - Trevor.