Yeah,
I ended up doing the same - just copying the full file, with all the
inherent (unknown) risks...
The MLO team replied, that maybe I was not saving the views first... I did
not think it was necessary if I had set it to default, and I did not way
all those new views in the views pane, but it seems that is necessary...
(right now have multiple views listed for the same thing and I do not know
why, but I think this is part of it... If I am right, I will say I wish it
was not so... saving as default should be enough to have it go out with the
export.
Grant