Hi,
I am German, but I use MLO Desktop with the english interface. Normally,
the program accepts german weekdays, too ("Mittwoch" instead of
"wednesday").
But since some time, when I set the due date to "Mittwoch", for example, by
parsing "-dmittwoch", the programm accepts that there is a due date, but it
sets the due date to thursday. The same for all the other days of the week:
"Sonntag" (sunday) becomes monday etc.
Very strange, and even more so as it used to work just fine.
Has anyone an explanation?
It is no big deal, I can put in the English weekdays. The problem is,
however, that the program *does* accept the dates - only in a wrong way -,
so when I don't pay attention, the due date is one day off (and on the
wrong side, i.e. too late).