Hi Miriam,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We found that it only occurs when MLO
is in English and the Windows OS is in German. Switching both MLO (menu
Tools-> Options-> Language-> German) and the system to German should
resolve the parsing correctly. We suggest using this workaround until the
fix is available. We apologize for the inconvenience.