I have a list of routine tasks that I would like to reset to incomplete
daily, regardless of whether I have completed any or all of them. Is that
possible? I don't want it to automatically reset anytime I check something
off, just at the end of each day regardless of how many of the subtasks
have been checked off.

I have seen by perusing the previous discussions that I can manually select
"skip occurrence", but I'd rather that this list simply refresh each day
without me having to remember to do that at the end of the day when my
brain is fried.

For reference:

   - I am using PC v 6.0.3 Professional Edition.
   - The tasks in question are currently setup, for example, as follows:
   "Routine Tasks" (folder); "Daily" (folder); "Morning Routine" (recurring
   task); [misc subtasks]
   - I do not get to every task every day (it is an idealized list), but
   need to still do the same tasks every day, regardless of whether the full
   list was completed on the previous day. For instance, doing the dishes,
   swapping out laundry, etc. If I miss getting the dishes done today, I still
   want it to show up unchecked tomorrow.