Hi.
I am trying to set goals and implement GTD at the same time. One of the
principles of GTD is to file todos by day, with todos farther out grouped
by month. What I would love to see is a filter that automatically groups
item due dates or some other date parameter by day, week, month, QUARTER or
year, similar to the e.g. Completed Recently view.

Please consider this feature. Thank you!