Hi all,

I'm looking to make full use of MLO and have the pro version for Windows
and Android, along with cloud sync. My question is...is there a basic
tutorial walkthrough to show me how to start from scratch to set goals,
define projects, and then enter tasks? There are only a handful of
tutorials on the YouTube channel.

If there is something I'd be really grateful if someone could point me in
its direction.

Thanks