Hi and welcome to the MLO community!

We recommend starting with the Getting Started Guide
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/getting-started/getting-started-1.shtml?filter-condition=filter-windows>,

as it covers the basic functions.  Instructions for more specific features
can be found in the User Manual
<https://www.mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/MyLifeOrganized%20User's%20Guide.pdf>.

If you are interest in using Goals, check out this blog post about Goals
<https://blog.mylifeorganized.net/2020/09/achieve-more-with-goals.html>.

We're working on adding more video tutorials, and your feedback is valuable
in helping us prioritize which topics to cover first.