Hey. I am a n00b user and almost don't want to post my n00b questions, but,
on the other hand, I'm about to start using MLO because I can't really find
the workflow I want.

I have a lot of projects, and a lot of subtasks. I love the idea of that
view, and the day's todo list.

In order to "sweep" from projects to a day's todo, I want to have time
estimates for tasks. I find entering time estimates cumbersom. Min, max. I
guess I have to look through the keyboard shortcuts to find the right way.

I mostly want to select the day's tasks from my big lists, and have it be a
set of tasks that fits the amount of time. I'd like a view that shows the
amount of I'm planning for the day.

I want my recurring tasks to auto-populate, and I want that task to show up
in the next day's sweep, and those expired tasks I want to be removed (I
saw a recent post asking how to have recurring tasks auto-close, there
wasn't an answer).

I'm also discouraged about the Android interface. I spend a lot more time
in the morning with my android tablet (with keyboard), and the interface is
... not super intuitive.

I'll go through the videos again, but I'm starting to think I"ll be better
off with an agile planning tool (asana, monday) than this......

Any tips welcome!

Thanks...