Is it possible for task to regenerate after I complete them WITHOUT them
having a start/due date?

I want a list of anytime items I can pull from, where if I complete the
said item it will regenerate after a number of days.  For example, lets say
I tend to get a haircut every two weeks.  This doesn't actually have a
"due" date, it's just something to do if I get around to it.  If I get a
haircut I want to be able to complete this task and have it reappear 2
weeks later, without a start/due date.

I can't seem to make this work.