create a task with start date today and due date in 100 years. Set "lock period" and set it to regenerate two weeks after completion. When you mark it completed it will regenerate with start time two weeks from today and due time 100 years plus two weeks from today. Two weeks from today it will become active and will appear in your lists of active tasks.

-Dwight