I build websites and have an order of tasks that I like to follow in
dealing with the customer, develop, and design of the website.  I would
like to be able to just copy all the task from a master project into a new
project, with a new name, and then add or remove tasks as required.  I
can't seem to find anything that talks about how to do this.