Try this

https://blog.mylifeorganized.net/2023/03/new-in-mlo-6-windows-new-task-from.html

On 2/18/2024 9:48 PM, Kenneth Dold wrote:
I build websites and have an order of tasks that I like to follow in dealing with the customer, develop, and design of the website. I would like to be able to just copy all the task from a master project into a new project, with a new name, and then add or remove tasks as required.  I can't seem to find anything that talks about how to do this. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6b2db7b5-bff3-4ac3-9b12-96e513d8bc5dn%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6b2db7b5-bff3-4ac3-9b12-96e513d8bc5dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.