I am a new user of MLO and am still learning how to use to the tool. I love
the ability to set the Importance and Urgency values for a task separately
but have some confusion on their use. To shorten this note I will call
these "I and U" below.

In the Windows version of MLO the user sets the I and U values as numeric
values in the tasks' Properties | General dialog on the right margin via
each value's respective slider. The slider scale runs from 0-200 with 100
being a midpoint (or "Normal") value. I have not discovered a way to set a
specific value, say via a text box, and at least on my system I can't
always set a precise value. For instance, I can set an I or U value to 149
or 151, but not to 150: there just isn't enough precision in the
combination of the UI, mouse, and my screen resolution. I don't see this as
a very big problem but, there it is. By contrast, in the main Task window
the I and U values are translated into a text value on a seven-point scale
(English values are min, little, less, normal, more, a lot, and max).
Because the less granular seven-point scale is used in the Task list, a
value of 149 or 151 both show up as "more". So....

   1. Does MLO do its sorting using the 200 point numeric scale or the
   seven-point text scale?
   2. If MLO uses the numeric scale this suggests that the difference
   between a value of 149 and one of 151 on one of the dimensions is
   meaningful. In other words, even though both tasks would show up in the
   Task list as having, say, an Importance of "more," one of the two tasks
   would always sort above the other using a logic that cannot be discerned
   via the visible Task list fields. Is this correct?
   3. If MLO natively uses the full 200-point scale, is there a way to show
   the numeric value for I and U in the Task list? I don't see this capability
   as critical -- really, is there any meaningful difference between a 149 and
   a 151?! But at least it would explain any sorting results that aren't
   expected.

Thanks for the clarification!