I was quite excited when this feature was introduced.  It is not even
anti-GTD, given GTD does include the use of a calendar for fixed
appointments.

Over time I have become less of a fan.  Below are a few of my comments on
this topic.  Maybe others want to chime in, so that the MLO team can
re-assess the importance and usefulness of this feature.
Qualifier: Is it possible all these issues are Google Calendar restrictions
- I would like to know if that is the case)
1. The lack of automatic synchronization.  This causes a wealth of
confusion when looking for an appointment entered in Google Calendar and
not finding it, until you realize you forgot to manually sync from MLO.
2. The lack of Sync via Mobile.  If you are on the road for a time, or
mainly a mobile device user, the value of the integration is less, as MLO
and Google Calendar will be at times our of sync.
3. The 250 event limit.  When you have more, past events are removed from
the Google Calendar.

   - I miss not being able to visually browse back in my Events calendar to
   see what meetings I had and when.
   - *Repeating events count for the 250 limit! * This means one repeating
   event with no end forces all past events to be removed from the Google
   Calendar

4. Possibly not a MLO problem, but it seems I can not link my Google
Calendar to MLO and to Evernote at the same time.  Does anyone else do this?