Hello everyone, is it possible to track your earnings and expenses in the
application?

For example, I have "task 1", where it took me, say, 10 hours, the revenue
was $100, and the costs were $10.

So after entering the archive, I see the completed "task 1" in January,
which brought me an income of $10 per hour. My total income was $90 in
January.

Alternatively, is it possible to export data to create a chart?